If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Twelve Cats Of Christmas

I don't usually "put things back for the grandchildren," as they say. I don't have any grandchildren yet and (since I will be a grandma when I do) I try not to think about having grandchildren.

But, the last time I was Goodwill Hunting, I found this great book, The Twelve Cats of Christmas.

It's beautifully illustrated, although I couldn't find any cats that look like Achilles, Miss Gracie, or Gabgab.

This one looks like Odysseus.

I had to have this book. I've put it back, out of sight and out of mind for now, so hopefully I won't feel old when I look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter