If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Scrap Scarf

As you can imagine, I have half skeins (and less) of a bunch of different yarns. Now, of course, I have several scrap yarn projects going on.

This Psychedelic Squares Afghan, which I've been working on for about ten years. (Okay, I don't know how long it's actually been. It just feels like ten years.) I just do a few squares with whatever scraps I have and then throw them in the bag. The weaving in of the ends and seaming together will probably keep this in the WIP pile for another ten years.

And I've been known to do a scarf or two like this one.

And I'm saving all my yarn snips in a jar to make a yarn bowl.


But, all these colors work so well together, they just want to be a scrap yarn scarf.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter