If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Not My Craft

...but still pretty cool.

We do several different war games at our store, several times a week. So we have a large demand for terrain, and a large stockpile of different types of terrain. Still, sometimes, you need just the right thing.

So this is terrain T made for our monthly Warhammer 40K Apocalypse game. It's a frozen world and the terrain was supposed to be treacherous--slick and full of fissures--not particularly safe for heavy landing equipment.

You can see all of that, here, in the terrain leading to the fortress. Pretty nice, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter