If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

It's October

Yes, October. The month of Halloween, T's birthday, my birthday, and the worst allergy attacks. Good times.

Halloween is always fun. This year I may be at home, working, instead of at the store. So I will see the Trick-or-Treaters myself. I may even costume up for that. Who knows? I did buy some little plastic graveyard fencing that I will be putting up in front to put my tombstones in.

I also bought three small fake pumpkins. They're made for carving, so I thought I'd try them out.

On the allergy front: so far, so good. However, the mold season will be peaking soon and that's always the worst for me. Plus, my pet allergies seem to always get worse in the fall. So whether I lose my voice this year remains to be seen.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter