If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Revising My Christmas Knitting

I've revised my Christmas knitting list to account for the decreased amount of time I have to actually knit. I'm a little sad about that. But, it's better than last Christmas when things didn't get done and nobody got any knits.

So, this Christmas will be about the small, individual gifts. I hope that I will have time to do some larger gifts for the family, but I seriously doubt it at this point.

So, those afghans will have to wait until February for birthday gifts. And Christmas will be all about the hat and scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter