If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I've Been Thinking About Christmas

I love Christmas. I love knitting for Christmas. But I'm afraid this Christmas may be another knitless holiday.

I'm just not very far along in my Christmas Knitting. Which is really depressing, given how well I started the year off. But I just don't have time to do very much at all these days. 18 hour work days, pretty much 7 days a week. How can I accomplish anything?

Frankly, if I had an extra hour, I might sleep instead of knit. As it is, I am using the time I used to knit--television time--to work. I ran into my old boss this weekend and she asked if I was still writing.

Still writing? Good God. I don't even remember what it feels like to write. That's how long it's been.

Ugh. Enough. Enough grumbling. It just is this way. It just will be this way. I will deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter