If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm Ready For Halloween

I have noticed a lot of really creepy things about my house these days.

Like the giant spiderweb that has sprung up overnight between my porch light and window. I got rid of that right away (and by that, I mean, I screeched like a banshee until Tim tore it down) and it was back when I got home again, in the space of a few hours. Never saw the spider. But wow. He really hauled spider butt to reconstruct that web so quickly.

Tim tore it down again.

Also, the cicadas are here. It's freaky loud outside from those damn bugs. And there are holes in my front yard, where apparently they came from. Holes. In my front yard.

Yick.

And, worst of all... The plumbing guys apparently knocked the lid off my composter when they were working in the back yard. And there is some scary stuff going on inside, let me tell you. Decomposition process, you scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter