If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, September 06, 2013

Scrap Scarf Update

Here's the first bit of the Scrap Scarf.

The colors go together pretty well, I think. I tried to put together all the colors that are in the boucle yarn. So, while I might not normally pair some of them together, they work well in this scarf.

This is a mistake rib stitch. I like to use Mistake Rib sometimes when I don't need the focus to be on the yarn. It works well with stripes, I think. It also knits pretty fast. I've done this much in just one sitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter