If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 03, 2013

I Might Be Turning Into An Old Lady

I'm a little worried about it. I mean, of course, people get older. I get older. (I just don't look it. Ha!) So, yeah, I kind of am turning into an old lady.

But I always felt I would be a cool old lady. Like, very young at heart. I don't know why I thought that, since I was born 40 years old and have aged steadily from there. But still, I thought I would be the person people would be shocked to learn how old I am. "What? She seems so young!"

These days I find myself doing old lady things... Like, when choosing a restaurant, I opt for the one without the salad bar because I just want to sit and have someone else bring me my food. And I've started carrying tissue in my purse. Not because I might need to blow my nose or because someone else might need to, but because I might end up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper!

My mom carried tissues in her purse, for crap's sake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter