If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ready To Turn The Heel On This B*tch

Okay. I guess it's not technically turning a heel, since it's knit flat. (Or is it? I'm not actually sure.)

But here I am with 14" of the leg knit, ready to boom-shaka-laka make a heel.

This two color braid has turned out really nice, I have to say. It really makes this stocking. And the corrugated striped cuff add a measure of playfulness. So, all-around, I'm liking this stocking a lot.

I just have to do the foot part, seam the back, and add a hanger and then I'm done. Oh, and weave in these ends. There are a few ends back here. Ugh!

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter