If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Knitting Along

I'm still working on all of my Christmas knitting, basically. I just work on something different, depending on who's here.

Last night T fell asleep on the couch and I finished off the black lining of his hat and cast on the white outer part. I also spent some time earlier today looking through the yarn stash to determine what I still needed to buy.

Yes, it's hard to believe--given how many skeins of yarn I have--but sometimes I don't have exactly what I need. Sad, but true. One thing is for sure. I sure have a whole lot of onsie skeins that are left over from some project or another. I'm going to have to take a look at all of those after Christmas and maybe make an afghan with a bunch of different colored squares.

Look at me... Planning after-Christmas projects. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter