If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I was so excited that I would be working from home tonight and would get to see the Trick-or-Treaters. I had so many plans to decorate the yard and wear zombie makeup to meet them at the door...

Of course, I don't need the makeup because I'm still sick. And sick all week, so I didn't get any decorations up. Didn't even get to carve those fake pumpkins I bought for the express purpose of carving them. I just ended up putting them in the front window, uncut.

Achilles did not want them there.

And then, because there was such bad weather (although, it never really got bad here) anticipated, all the communities post-poned Trick-or-Treating until tomorrow.

Sadly, I must go back to work tomorrow. I just can't be home one more day. And, I do feel somewhat better. I think it's pretty safe now for me to be around others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter