If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

100 Words

If you lurk on certain groups on Ravelry, like I do, you may see that some of the knitters who are also writers, like me, are challenging themselves with something called 100 Words A Day For 100 Days.

That's intriguing to me, because my competetive nature would rise to that challenge and I'd be more likely to write a couple thousand words a day. (It's not a contest. I would just feel obligated to exceed the expectation.) It seems like a very interesting exercise.

I think maybe after the first of the year, I'm going to try it. I've got a bunch of things crawling around in my mind, waiting to get out. This may be their only chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter