If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sick. Sick. Sick.

Okay. I feel a little better today. And there's no more puking. But that may only be because I've not eaten anything in two days. I find it both incredible and repulsive that I am actually very hungry.

But, I'm also very nauseous, so I'm steering clear of food for right now. There's nothing I want to taste so badly that I'd be wiling to taste it twice, if you know what I mean.

Instead, I'm working on my Tardis Mitten. And sleeping. I've slept more today than I've been up.

But I did get through the start of the charts and thumb gusset on this thing. Of course, they're probably all wrong because I'm not thinking very clearly. Ha! Ha!

Being sick is fun! (Not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter