If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Whip That Hair Into Shape, Ladies!

Have you seen this thing?

I saw it on late night tv one night and thought it must be a joke. But no. It's for real. And I saw it on the shelf at WalMart. Basically, this cup-thing attaches to your blow dryer and you put your hair into the cup. Then the air from the blow dryer blows your hair, which is forced to move in a circular motion because of the cylindrical shape of the cup, and the heat from the dryer sets it into curls.

Riiiiiiight. In real life, what you would be doing would be tangling your hair up into something that looks like a seaweed bed after a typhoon. Seriously. How is this different from hanging your head out the car window on the way to work to dry your hair? (Except for the obvious auto safety issues.) It just seems like you would be spinning your hair against itself until it was a rat's nest. If you were lucky, you'd be able to cut the worst of it out without losing too much hair.

Okay, I'll admit. I haven't actually tried this product myself, so my comments may be a bit unsubstantiated. But let's face it. I'm never going to try this product on my own hair.

It reminds me a little too much of this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter