If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Totally Missed I Love Yarn Day

Well, not totally. I remembered. I was just at work all day.

Plus, I'm really not sure how you're supposed to celebrate I Love Yarn Day. Buy more yarn? I really can't justify that. Seriously. The yarn in this house takes up more space than the people.

Start a project? As if I needed an excuse to start another project. I have so many going right now.

Finish a project? Well, that would be nice...

Work on a project? Okay. That I can do. And did. I worked on Christmas knitting. Hopefully that satisfies the criteria of I Love Yarn Day and that Yarn realizes I do love it and always will. I don't ever want Yarn to doubt that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter