If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Another UFO

This one won't be a UFO for long, though. I started this last night and I will be very surprised if it isn't finished the next time I sit down to it.

It's a gift for M. It's a Princess Leia hat. This is just the hat portion. All that's left is the hair coils on the side.

I like this a lot. It's cute and nerdy and practical and funny, all rolled into one. I think she will like this, too. She is a Star Wars fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter