If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FO: Stocking!



Yeah, baby! Take a look at this--the finished Beaded Beauty Stocking! I'm very pleased with it. Especially after making so many modifications to the pattern.

I used big beads in red and green instead of small beads in red and gold.
I left off the beaded loops around the cuff.
I left off the beaded areas on the foot.
I made a simple I-cord hanger instead of the beaded loop.

Still, this looks pretty fantastic. And, it looks like it can hold a goodly amount of stocking stuffers. I think Bre will be happy with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter