If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, November 03, 2013

UFO: Another Start

Yeah, I've got a bunch of projects going. I can't help it. I obviously can't knit for T with him sitting right here. And I can't knit for R if he can see what I'm doing. And the same for everyone else's gift, right? That's why I have so many UFOs.

And here is another one.

It's a hat for T or, rather, the lining for a hat for T. This is sport weight yarn, so two layers will be just about right.

It's Red Heart Designer Sport yarn, which is pretty soft and smooth. The only issue I have knitting with it are: tiny guage means it takes forever to knit and black yarn means I am knitting on faith again, since I can't see the stitches.

I've got to get some glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter