If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Patwoman Goes To Walmart

Walmart is a weird place. You can find whatever you need there. Want jumper cables, marshmallow creme, and a Colts t-shirt? Walmart. Need a 20 lb frozen turkey, two gallons of antifreeze, and a pre-lit Christmas tree? Walmart. Have a burning desire for floor cleaner, diamond earrings, and a king-sized memory foam matress pad? Walmart.

I like to go to Walmart and just see if I need anything there. Chances are, I do.

This was a good trip for me. I went to find shoe inserts and found this:

This is the stuff, let me tell you. I discovered this about three years ago and it's awesome! The only thing is, it's only available for a litmited time around Thanksgiving.

Then, I also found this beautiful yarn:

I love this colorway. I can't wait to drink all my pumpkin liqueur and knit with it.

Oh yeah. And I got shoe inserts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter