If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, November 01, 2013

Blonde Beard

So, the Viking Hat is almost complete and I've decided to begin working on the beard to go with it. I'm using a crochet pattern because... Well, because it seems like there are only crochet Viking beard patterns out there. It's not a big deal. I can crochet, after all. And, overall, I like this pattern the best.

Using some Caron Simply Soft in Autumn Maize for the beard, since it will be on the face (although, since R already has his own beard, it probably won't bother him anyway). Nice Nordic blonde.

I really like the way this is working up (even though I'm only on row 2), but after all those strands of yarn I braided for the Leia Hat, I'm not really looking forward to working with this for the beard.

Sigh. The things I do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter