If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Buttons!

I just hate it when I don't have what I need here at home and I have to go to Joann to get it. I always end up buying more yarn that I don't need. I mean, really. This stash is just way out of hand. Way too much yarn.

Just kidding.

But I did go to Joann to get some buttons for the Red Riding Slippers. Joann has the best selection of buttons. A full aisle and most of another. I went in, looking for something like small wood toggles or possibly some leather-covered buttons. But then I saw these.


Not sure if you can tell from this picture, but they are a deep red-brown color. They go really well with this yarn, don't you think?

I'm going to sew them on tonight. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter