If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tiny Snowman

Here is another ornament. A tiny snowman. It's this pattern from Linda Dawkins. I knit him in worsted weight, with #4 needles, so he's really tightly stitched. No stuffing getting out of this snowman, that's for sure. I wanted to use worsted because I wanted all the ornaments to be approximately the same size.

Although, I think this one will still be tiny. Check out how small he is.

Too cute. I might make another one of these. It was a very quick knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter