If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FO: Linen Stitch Cowl

The Linen Stitch Cowl is complete!

I'll tell you something else for free, too. It goes a lot quicker with half the stitches. But seriously, I like this better as a closer fitting cowl.

I can't get the color to come out true, though. It's a really pale blue grey. I'm 99% sure this is Cozy Wool, and if it is, the color is called Stone.

I used up almost all of this skein. But I did save the tiny bit that is left. I'm saving all my tiny balls of bulky yarn. I like to knit in bulky weight, and nothing goes faster than a hat or a scarf in bulky yarn. So the plan is, these tiny balls of color are going to become accent stripes on my neutral color hats. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter