If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Another Christmas Ornament - James T. Kirk

Because seriously, who wouldn't want James T. Kirk on their Christmas Tree?

This is a modification of Jenny Stacey's pattern for Toy Soldier Christmas Ornament. You can actually see what I did to modify it here. I basically changed the colors. And I added a chained loop with a crochet hook on the back.

You'll notice this Kirk has bright blue eyes. I really debated on that. However, in the end, I decided to go with blue. If I were making this for me, it would (of course) be a Shatner Kirk with hazel eyes. But, since this will be for M, it's a Pine Kirk. In either case, you will notice the Kirk smirk, which both actors do equally well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter