If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Take A Look At My Birthday Presents

I don't think I shared my birthday presents with you. They're pretty awesome.



R and Bre got me this beautiful yarn bowl. I have wanted one of these for-freaking-ever. Plus, they filled it with yarn. You can't ask for more than that, folks. This is a beautiful Painted Desert yarn. It's fingering weight, and looks like just enough for a shawl. It's nice blues, greens, and greys--just the colors I would wear in a shawl, too!



And then M made this galaxy print bag--and filled it with a Colts ticket. Well, the ticket wasn't in the bag, really, but she did give T and I tickets to the Colts vs Patriots game on November 16. She knows that, as much as I love the Colts, that's how much I hate the Patriots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter