If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

After the not-finishing-the-Christmas-gift debacle, (Which, yes, I still haven't finished. But you can just keep your comments to yourself because I will finish it. Eventually.) I decided I was not going to let Valentines Day slip away without doing something for T. The trouble is, he definitely doesn't need another diamond-encrusted toilet seat or gold-plated nose trimmer. So, what's a girl to do?

And, given the fact that his knitted Christmas gift is almost two months late at this point, I opted for the sentimental route.


This is a picture of the two of us this past summer, when we went to an apple orchard on a rare day off. I popped it into Photoshop and washed out all but the center of it. Then I found this site, which lets you turn words into a heart shape, and I laid it over the photo.

The words, by the way, are Gerry Rafferty's Right Down The Line.

I cut this red mat myself, and framed it in a store-bought frame.

I think he was pleasantly surprised. He said it was the most awesome thing ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter