If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Another Hat

Here is another hat I did around Christmastime. It's the Deep Fork Hat from Heather Brumbelow-Scott. I really liked the way this looked in the pattern photos. I like the thick ribs and chunky weight yarn.



I used Bernat Softee Chunky in Faded Denim.

Super fast knit (chunky yarn and size 8 needles). It would be good for gifting, or for keeping in an emergency gift box. Or for charity knitting.

That's where this one is going. I had actually planned to knit it for T, but it's a little small on his head. So, I will have to cast on another one for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter