If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Look At The 2015 Ornament Swap: Sent

Last week I showed you the ornaments I had received in the 2015 Ornament Swap. This week, I'll show you the ones I sent. I didn't post most of these here because I didn't want the recipients to see them before they got them. (I was, perhaps, overestimating the popularity of my blog. Ha!)

But here they are, in order.

January


February


March

(Just the penguin. The other ornament was from someone else.)

April


May


June
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the snowman I knitted and the recipient did not post a photo.

July


August
Again, I forgot to take a picture and the recipient didn't post one. Too bad, too. This was a really cool ornament, Fa-la-la Fred.

September
Forgot to take a picture of this one, too. I was getting a little sloppy with my documentation by this time, I guess. This was a mouse, similar to May's ornament, only he was holding a big jingle bell instead of knitting. I thought it was clever.

October

Luckily, the recipient posted a pic of this one, because guess what?

November


December


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter