If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Knitting Needles Rock... And Roll

Ok. That was a lame joke, I know. But I wanted to show you this needle roll that I got from R and Bre for Christmas. Isn't it way cool?

So pretty, and fits right into my knitting bag. I can keep a set of each size with me.

I have wanted one of these for a while. It will come in especially handy for packing my class bag. Or for those times--like vacations or car trips--that you know you're going to want to knit but you don't know what you'll want to knit until you actually do it. (Or is that just me?) This way, I've got a wide selection to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter