If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I hope your day was as good as mine.

Both sets of kids were over, so right there, it was a good time. I'm finding, as I get older and my kids get older, that the time together is so much more rare and so much more appreciated.

R and Bre brought flowers.

Beautiful tulips that look fantastic!



And they all got together and replaced my poor woobie, which has been dead for over a year now. How I have missed reading books on my Kindle. All my books are still there on my account, so it was all ready to go, straight out of the box (with a few minor sign ins and such).

This was a really fantastic gift! I think it was probably the best thing I could have gotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter