If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Psychedelic Squares Afghan Update


Miss Gracie oversees the work.
You all know seaming is not my favorite thing. That, and weaving in ends. Makes me wonder why I even attempted to do an afghan like this. I must be crazy.

Anyway, you can see my progress so far. I have seamed up one row of blocks (in this case, I'm thinking of a block as a 4 square by 4 square block). It took me a while to find a method I was happy with, but I think I like this way.

It's basically a mattress stitch, but since I am working in garter stitch, I'm taking a dip from one side and a bump from the other. It leaves a slight seam on the back, but I'm ok with that.

This was supposed to be my April project... complete this long-term UFO. But, as you can see, I'm not quite there yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter