If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Cut The Shit Out of My Hand

So you know how when you're at work they always say "Safety first!"? And you know how when you cut a box you're always supposed to cut away from yourself? And do you also know how when you are doing something stupid, you always tell yourself it's stupid (and then tell yourself "but it will be ok") right before something bad (that you knew would happen) happens?

Yeah. So that's what happened. I was so mortified by my own fucktardedness that I just wrapped it in a Kleenex and applied pressure to it without telling anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter