If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Another Yarn Class Project

Tonight was another yarn class. This was also a yarn embroidery project. I used one of the leftover 12X12 canvases I had from last month's project and also the same yarn. I wanted to display these two projects together, so I wanted to make sure they matched.

Eventually, I will have my craft room put together (T and I have been working on it all week) and I will display the two projects there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter