If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 01, 2016

It's What? July? Already?

Holey carp!
How can that be? It seems like just yesterday I was stressing over the fact that it was June 1st and I'd still not made any progress on my Christmas crafting. Uh, by the way... I've still not made any progress.

Luckily for me, I don't usually feel any much stress about the Christmas crafting until, say, November. Then the stress kicks in, overtime. But I'd say I'm pretty safe right now.

Still, need to get my head in the game if I'm going to get any big projects done this year. I'm not kidding. I've done nothing.

Stay tuned. I've a feeling I'm going to have to switch into sweatshop gear a little early this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter