If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Psychedelic Afghan Is Complete!


Whoa, Mama! Take a look! The Psychedelic Squares Afghan is complete! All of the ends are woven in. All of the squares are seamed. And I did a row of single crochet in white around the whole edge just to tie it all together.

I'm really super happy with this. Happy with the way it looks, the way it turned out overall, the way it feels, the fact that it's made entirely of scraps, and that T likes it so much!

I'm especially happy that this, my oldest UFO is finally a FO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter