If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, June 03, 2016

June's Warm Up America Squares

Using up the last of this navy blue, plus some
yellow leftovers.
Here are some more squares/rectangles for Warm Up America.

From the top, it's double crochet (with the dc's worked along the wide side of the rectangle, so it creates a kind of striping when it's turned the right way), double crochet in yellow, double crochet in navy blue, and knit garter stitch (because the garter stitch just goes so quickly).

I'm pretty happy that I've been able to create so many of these rectangles myself. I had a goal of one a month (so 12) but I'm way beyond that right now. Of course, I've gotten no Christmas knitting done yet, but that's another story.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter