If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Bad News, Bats

Well, it just goes to show you, you need to do your research. I had bought my bat house and a 6 foot pole to put it on.

And then I learned the bat house has to be much, much higher. Like 20 feet in the air. I rent, so I can't put a 20 foot pole in my backyard and I can't attach it to the house. So it's not going to work for me.

Sad Patwoman. Guess I'm going to have to return this bat house and get some citronella plants instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter