If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Warm Up America Squares - May

I decided to use some of that yarn leftover from the last basket to make some Warm Up America squares/rectangles. These are just basic garter stitch, but I've decided garter stitch is going to be my go-to method for these squares. It's just squishy and comfy, and easy to match up and seam together.

Plus, it's something I can do without looking. So it's also what I do when I want my hands to be busy, but I need to pay attention to something else. (Like Game of Thrones.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter