If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Batman VS The Zika Virus

Well, not Batman. Bats. And not necessarily the Zika Virus. Just mosquitos. But like, 10,000 of them.

When I learned how many mosquitos a bat eats every night, I thought to myself, "Hm. How can I make that work for me?" And then I realized, I can make that work for me. I went straight over to the farm store and bought a bat house. And then I went to Home Depot and got a pole to put it on.

I'm not crazy about bats, really. But you know, they are out there, eating mosquitos in the dark. You just don't see them all the time. I thought, if I have a bat house, they will be eating mosquitos around my house, right?

Plus, when the birds go to sleep at night, Cat TV doesn't have to end. Achilles and Miss Gracie can watch the Bat Channel. And my bats will be protecting my little corner of the neighborhood from the Zika Virus.

Just doing my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter