If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

More Warm Up America

I made some more squares/rectangles. I just had so much of that blue yarn left. I thought about making another basket, but then I decided to just make some more squares/rectangles for Warm Up America.

Again, garter stitch. I tried to get a little fancy and make a half and half square, but then I ran out of the lighter color and had to switch back to the dark. So, it's a little weird looking. But it's ok. I don't think anyone will mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter