If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Holy Crap! What Time Is It?

I need to get moving on my Christmas crafting!

Isn't it crazy how you let the time go by you so quickly? It really is like sitting on the banks of a stream, watching the water go by. You don't really realize how much water has gone past, do you?

So here we are, five months gone in the year, and me not even started on the big items for my Christmas crafting. What a slacker! You know what this says to me? It says I'm going to be busting my ass/hands in December again, trying to finish.

That is not an acceptable plan, people.

Okay. Come hell or highwater, I need to bust a move on this, this month. Keep me on track!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter