If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

We had a good Dad's Day here at the Patwoman house. We went to see T's dad, of course. He has been in poor health lately (him and T's mom, too) and we've been spending a lot of time with them. But for Dad's Day, we especially wanted to spend some time.

It was nice, too. Got to hear some new/old stories about my hubby's childhood. We gave him a set of James Bond DVDs. I think he'll really like those.

Then, of course, the kids came here. They brought pizza and salad. I made a snickerdoodle cake. And Ryan made homemade ice cream. It was really good, too. I kept all the ice cream leftovers.

Hee hee hee.

We did gifts, and T got a couple of things he's really wanted for a while. So it was a very pleasant day for everyone.

I hope your day went well and that you got to spend time with your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter