If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Yarn Class

It's a yarn E. A yarny.
Get it?
I led another yarn class tonight. This one was another yarn embroidery project. We created a yarn monogram on canvas. I used a 12" X 12" white canvas and 4 different colors of yarn: Vanna's Choice in Dusty Blue, Silver Blue, Silver Grey, and Grey Marble.

It's an interesting technique. You're basically embroidering around the letter, leaving the initial in negative space. I think I will hang this in my craft room.

Oh yes. I have a craft room now. It's also T's painting studio and our guest room. But, yeah. It's my craft room, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter