If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Tinkerbell Loves Babies


Another baby shower, another baby gift. The mom-to-be is a big Tinkerbell fan, so I decided to make a Tink doll for the baby.














The pattern for this is Cinderella Inspired Lovey Blanket, from TMK Crochet Designs.  I altered it a bit (changed the colors, made plain hands instead of gloved hands, added wings) so it would be Tinkerbell. It looks pretty good, I think.

She was pretty happy with it, and it fits the Tinkerbell theme of the nursery, so I feel like that was a good choice of pattern to crochet.

I still have a bunch of this green yarn, though. So I'm thinking, after Christmas, I might have to crochet a dino lovey for future grandkids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter