If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

I'm Sick

Let me just sum up how I feel:

via GIPHY
I don't know what this is--some kind of stomach virus or something. Where did I get it?

Who knows? If I had a nickel for every time a customer at work touched everything they could reach (repeatedly) and then told me "I've been sick all weekend. I just had to get out of the house." or "I'm so sick, I didn't go to work because I don't want to infect all my co-workers," or something like that...

Well, if I had a nickel for every time that happened, I probably wouldn't have to work anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter