If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 05, 2018

Knit Or Not


It's actually crochet, but that didn't fit my clever little title. 

This is a finger crochet scarf that I did as a class a while back. I used two different colors of yarn so the students would see the two strands as I demonstrated. Many of them had never worked with two strands of yarn before, so it was a good way to show them how to hold them together.
Plus, I think sometimes it looks pretty cool to get that marbled effect with two colors, don't you? 

Anyway, it's been sitting in my bag for a while, so I pulled it out and thought about whether I wanted to finish it or frog it. I decided to frog.

Actually, that's not true. I decided to finish it, but I didn't have enough yarn left. (I apparently used some leftover yarn for this demo, so there is not a whole skein of either here.) So I ended up frogging it. Now I have these two grapefruit sized balls of bulky yarn.

What should I do with them?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter