If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Look What Happens...

When you use a bulky yarn and big needles!


I've been on a scarf binge lately, Christmas presents. (They're not blocked, so you will have to wait to see them, sorry.) I've done some froofy ones and some plain ones and Dayflower and Lattice Lace ones.

But I am hung up on Arches and Columns. Not hung up, like I can't do it. Hung up, like I'm tired of doing it.

So yesterday, while I watched the Colts game (YAY COLTS!), I banged out the front and half of the back of a vest. The yarn is Patons Pebbles, which has a pretty cool texture to it.

For those of you who are interested, Blamey's boy tracked down a garden gnome for me. One down, one to go. I'm excited to start filming.



By the way, is it bad to make my cat eat green tomatoes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter