If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 28, 2006

So Things Are Getting Back To Normal....

...if, by normal, you mean that I am bugging the crap out of T. "Did you take your walk today?" "How much sodium is in that?" and "I'm not babysitting you! I just happened to wake up fifty times last night, and while I was up I decided to check your pulse."

We are trying to adjust to the low-fat, low-sodium diet he needs now, too. Honestly, the low fat doesn't bother me as much as the low-sodium. Thank God for Mrs. Dash. Especially the 10 Minute Marinade. That stuff is the shizz-it!

But, things are definitely normal, in terms of the yarn addiction. Yes, it is comforting to know that some things will never change.

I bought this the other day to keep my stash uh a lot of my yarn okay, a small portion of my hoard. I filled it entirely too easily, which caused me a moment's shame.

But then I got over it. In fact, I may get another one of these. Or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Very handy stash holder. I like that you can see through it and that there's room for 4 more. lol

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter