If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The one who dies with the most knitting accessories wins

I found these at JoAnn and you know what I immediately thought of. No, not that. You dirty little scamps. (Although, now that you mention it...)

What I thought was, "Hm. I don't have a pair of Size 50 knitting needles... yet."

Never mind that I have never seen a pattern I really liked that used two telephone poles as knitting needles. Never mind that they are ungodly unwieldy to use. Never mind that you'd have to knit with 4-6 strands at once.

R took one look at them, then gave me that one-eyebrow-raised expression and said, "So what are you going to knit with those, Mom?" I think he meant it as a challenge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the other hand..you're completely prepared for those pesky vampire attacks. multi-tasking!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

If I had a nickel for every time I was caught unaware by a vampire...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter